Esophaguys is a 2D multiplayer party game where players use their wonky long necks to get the jobs done.
It is my 4th year capstone game that I am working on in a team of 5:
- Gabriel Holtschlag programmer
- Peyton Blake designer, producer, audio
- Jeremy Leung game designer
- Matthew Burchat game designer
- Technical artist
- 2D artist
- Concept artist
- Helped conceptualising and solidifying game's core pillar with different concept art and animated mockups.
- Helped in visual development to create a vibrant theme.
- Created assets and implemented them in Unity.